Cash Register Services, Inc. is pleased to announce our plans to rebrand and unveil our new name, logo, and brand voice, TRUNO. For more information, please see our brand announcement release.
Cash Register Services, Inc. to become...
Cash Register Services, Inc. focuses on grocery Point of Sale (POS) and grocery information technology systems. Through our internal network of service technicians and help desk staff, we provide state-of-the-art POS systems, installation, training, hardware and software services to over 3000 regional chains and independent grocery stores - featuring service backed by our CompletePerformance Guarantee.
What makes CRS stand out in the crowd of POS and systems providers? What sets us apart?
Simple. It’s our total focus on the grocery industry. We know you better.
- With CRS, you have access to grocery-specific software already developed and available – we react quicker.
- We can deliver custom, applications when needed – our technical and development teams are nationally recognized.
- We created the first single-scan, fully integrated WIC EBT system, and we are the exclusive distributor of ISS45 software for Texas and New Mexico. We are approved by the Texas and New Mexico Departments of Health.
- Our dedicated quality control manager ensures reliability.
- Excellent service program: semi-annual preventative maintenance performed from detailed checklist.
- Our one-of-a-kind CompletePerformance Guarantee. more…
- CRS is recommended by Affiliated Foods Amarillo and Abilene, Grocers Supply, AWG Oklahoma City and Ft. Worth, Unified Grocers, and C&S Wholesale Grocers.
- Everyday we practice our core values: Communication, Responsibility, Service, Partnership, Respect, Integrity.